5 Insane But True Things About The Madisons
The Madisons, like most music groups, possess little idiosyncrasies.
Now, we’re not talking no brown M & M’s or toy robot concert riders, but the following list indicates The Madisons have, shall we say, a few unique qualities.
- They built a custom recording studio that has a secret passageway into a Luxo reverb chamber.
- Buried under the foundation are rocks collected from all seven continents.
- Lizzie glues on very long, false nails to play the Theremin like her hero, Clara Rockmore.
- Before a show, the band likes to warm up with “Hot Smoke and Sassafrass” by Bubble Puppy.
- They have recorded vocals using two cars at a fast food chain window.